About Our Audiologist in Tampa, FL
We went into audiology to do one thing: Help improve the lives of our clients. Finding the right hearing aids for you is about more than restoring your hearing. It’s about empowering you to enjoy your ideal lifestyle. Whether you’re a swimmer or a theater-goer, we’ll work with you to find a hearing aid that gets you back into the life you want to live.
Meet Our Audiologist
Kristen Decelles, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Kristen Decelles, Au.D. is an experienced audiologist, practicing in the Tampa Bay area since 2005. Dr. Decelles enjoys helping families find connection through the power of better hearing. Learning about each patients’ individual needs is an important part of Dr. Decelles’ distinct ability to assist her patients.
As a board member of the Florida Academy of Audiology Dr. Decelles plays an active role advocating for patient rights for better hearing and ongoing development of the audiology field specifically for our sunshine state. Dr. Decelles is also an active member of the South Tampa community. You can often find her on the flag football fields, watching her husband coach their children, or running on Bayshore Blvd, training for the next 5k, half marathon, or marathon. Call today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Kristen Decelles to learn how she can help you on your journey to better hearing.
- Florida State University, BS Communication Sciences and Disorders
- University of South Florida, Doctor of Audiology
- Board Certified by the American Board of Audiology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Fellow Florida Academy of Audiology
- Fellow Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- Executive Board Member Florida Academy of Audiology
- Past AAA Committee Member
- Business Enhancement Strategies & Tools
- Professional Education & Certification Program Committee
Published Audiology Today Articles
- Eye Can Hear You
- The Business of Tinnitus
Hearing Loss Affects Your Health
Don't wait to get help.